Sunday, April 24, 2022

Fundraising for I'm the Change Scholarship for the College Education of a Financially Poor Student

Hi Friends - Hope you all are doing good. I'm fundraising for I'm the Change scholarship of Team Everest NGO. The target amount of 1.26 Lakhs will help to fund the complete college education and soft skills training of a financially poor student. 

This is the third time I'm fundraising for this cause, and was able to reach the target last two times with donations from generous donors like you. Team Everest is a trustworthy NGO, and I know their work for more than 10 years. They have sponsored the college education of 1850 students so far. 

If you would like to donate for the cause, please click the link given here and please make a donation. No amount is small. The fundraiser is hosted in the Give India page. 

Here is the link: https://fundraisers.giveindia.org/fundraisers/help-a-student-become-a-graduate-icjk9ytq




No comments: