Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Walk Clicks - Nature Gives and Nature Takes

I have been walking on my flat terrace and ground floor for the past few months. Two of the flat owners maintain terrace gardens. Another owner maintains the plants on the ground floor.

It is nice to walk watching the flowers, plants, doves, crows, bees, and other insects. I sometimes wonder how I have been so oblivious to all the beautiful nature around me in the flat for such a long time. I have never noticed them so keenly before. The number of plant and tree varieties they maintain in such a small place is amazing. Some of the days, I watch a large number of doves that come to a nearby terrace where a girl feeds them.

Apart from the regular walk, I also do the 8-shape walk. This 8-shape walk is known to vastly improve health. Some say that 20 minutes of 8-walk is equivalent to 1 hour of regular walk.

During the recent heavy rains, a few pots and branches of trees in the gardens were broken. It reminds us that nature gives and nature takes away.

I click pictures of nature with my mobile phone while I walk. Here are a few for you to see and enjoy.









Nature Gives and Nature Takes 


2 comments:

Deepika said...

Lovely post.. thanks for sharing your experience.

Anitha said...

Thanks a lot, Deepika and MagicEye :)