Thursday, June 5, 2014

Gratitude Attitude - Quotes

“A thankful heart hath a continual feast.”
--
W. J. Cameron (1879–1953)
JOURNALIST AND BUSINESSMAN

“A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.”
--
Albert Einstein (1879–1955)
NOBEL PRIZE–WINNING PHYSICIST


“No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.”
--
Saint Ambrose (AD 340–397)
THEOLOGIAN AND CAT HOLIC BISHOP

“Gratitude leads to riches. Complaint leads to poverty" 
-- The Magic, book by Rhonda Byrne


“I started out giving thanks for small things, and the more thankful I became, the more my bounty increased. That’s because what you focus on expands, and when you focus on the goodness in your life, you create more of it. Opportunities,relationships, even money flowed my way when I learned to be grateful no matter what happened in my life.”
-- Oprah Winfrey (B. 1954) MEDIA PERSONALIT Y AND BUSINESSW OMAN

No comments: