Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Six Years in Blog Land - Thank U All

Six Years... joyous, dramatic, hilarious, howlarious, clowny, schizophrenic, intoxicating happiness and various other mixed emotions weaved themselves in words in these six years.

If metrics is all that matters, then a snapshot for you. The top ten posts list has no new entries  from Year 2012. However, in 2011-2012 i wrote for the official blogs of AIKYA, Team Everest, Advesa Trust, and myBskool. 




I owe a lot to organizations and people who helped me in developing content. Talking about 2012, I thank IndiBlogger, Holistic Investment Planners, EchoVme, Pratham Books, Murali's Mouna Raagam Music Troupe, 'On Cloud Nine' book authors and publishers, 'Love , Peace, and Happiness' book author and publishers, Eureka SuperKidz, social worker Ms. Prema Shankar, writers Pradeep Maheswari and Dr. Nagaraj for their support. I also thank my family and friends for their support and help. A special thanks to Facebook and Twitter community.

I look forward to many more years of mutually beneficial and symbiotic blogging. If you have any stories, articles, photos, cartoons, jokes that you want to publish, you can send it across to mail_ani74@yahoo.co.in or anithajebaraj@gmail.com. I will publish with due credits to you.  And i'm still not making money from my blogs! Howzzat ;)

No comments: