Hey, want to make a snack for the evening really fast? Then try to cook Malidha.
Ingredients: Wheat flour, pinch of salt, grated coconut, sugar, cardomon powder, one teaspoon oil and water.
1. Make a tight dough of wheat, water, and lil salt.
2. Press the dough to make a chapathi shape.
3. Use a round shape such as small vessel top/cover to cut out circular pieces of the spread dough.
4. Boil water and add a teaspoon of oil.
5. Drop the cut pieces in the boiling water.
6. The cooked circles will come up.
7. Dry the cooked Malidha with a sieve.
8. Sprinkle a mixture of grated coconut, cardomon powder, and sugar on the Malidha. Tasty snack Malidha is ready.